Select your program to view developmental field experiences (fieldwork), and supervised teaching (student teaching and/or practicum) requirements. Students must apply for student teaching and/or practicum and select fieldwork experiences in order to register and/or be placed by the Office of Clinical Experiences. Each program has specific registration, application and placement processes and procedures. Students must obtain fingerprint clearance.