CLASS – Educational Leadership SBL/SDL (MSEd)
Welcome to the CLASS – Educational Leadership SBL/SDL (MSEd) program home page. Use this page as a guide to the program from acceptance to graduation.
The Collaborative Leadership Advancing School Success (CLASS) program is a clinically-based school leadership program that engages teachers as learners and leaders, readying students to supervise and support the professional development of fellow teachers and the management of systems at the building and district levels.
Upon successful completion of the two-year program students will receive a master’s degree from Hunter College and eligibility for New York State School Building Leader and School District Leader certification.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with an advisor, please select from the options below.
If you have general questions or need to follow up on a submitted form email email@example.com.
The program advisor will notify students of the cohort’s particular course of study before registering for classes. Course sequence is subject to change. To view course descriptions, progress standards and exit requirements visit the catalog.
- ADSUP 704 Leadership to Enhance Human Resources (4 credits)
- ADSUP 731 Using Data, Technology and Assessment to Plan and Design Curriculum and Instruction (4 credits)
- ADSUP 715 Supervision for the Improvement of Instruction (4 credits)
- ADSUP 717 Seminar in Evaluating and Applying Educational Research (4 credits)
- ADSUP 721 Legal Issues, Finance, Facilities and Operations (4 credits)
- ADSUP 741 School District Leadership: Problems and Issues (4 credits)
- ADSUP 716 Leadership Strategies for School Reform (4 credits)
- ADSUP 751 District and School-Based Experience Seminar in Administration and Supervision (4 credits)
Total credits: 32
New Student Orientations
There are no upcoming events at this time.