Student Reception, Support and Advising During COVID-19
We are committed to supporting our students as faculty and staff work remotely during this time.
The School of Education Reception is open virtually to assist students.
Updates from the School of Education during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
For updates and guidance emails that were sent from the School of Education in response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency please visit education.hunter.cuny.edu/coronavirus.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Twitter for updates and answers @HC_SOE
- Give us a call and leave a voicemail with your email address so that we can respond to your questions – (212) 772-4624.
- Join our bi-weekly discussion series – Thriving in a Digital Enviroment: Resources & Supports for Students.
- If you are feeling anxious and need someone to speak with contact Counseling and Wellness Services. Services are available via phone and video chat.
Make An Appointment
To make an appointment with an advisor, please select from the options below.
For questions on the what courses to take, please review the course sequence guides on your program page and make an appointment with your faculty advisor.