Where to Go For Support

Contact your program’s administrative advisor for questions on the following:

  • Registration Appeals
  • Add/Drop/Swap issues
  • Registration Support and Troubleshooting
  • Readmission
  • Major/Minor declaration (Including changes to tracks and subplans)
  • Degree Audit/Graduation
  • School of Education Commencement
  • Certification and Licensure
  • Out of State Certification form completion
  • Letter Requests for DOE, Excess Credits, Optional Practical Training Etc.
  • Submission of Workshop Completion (for certification & licensure)
  • School of Education Dismissal Appeal
  • School of Education Holds on CUNYfirst
  • Following up on a submitted form

All inquiries on the above items can be sent to

Contact your program’s clinical placement specialist for the following:

  • Student Teaching/Practicum Application

Contact the Office of Admissions for:

Contact your faculty advisor for the following:

  • Program Advisement: courses, course of study, course sequencing
  • Course permissions – registration permission
  • Transfer of Credits
  • Exemption or Waiver of a Course Requirement
  • Leave of Absence
  • Override Course Conflict
  • Transcript Comment – course substitutions
  • Graduate Time Extension
  • Dismissal Appeal – Plan of Action
  • Independent Study

Contact your Academic Department for the following:

Select your program from the list below to identify your advisor:

Undergraduate Programs

Graduate Programs