Connect with School of Education Admissions
The School of Education Admissions team is ready to assist you with understanding our program options, selecting a program, and submitting your application. You can connect with us at an information session, or schedule an individual appointment. We’re also available by email to answer inquiries. We encourage you to explore our programs prior to connecting with us.
Graduate Admissions Advising 1:1 Appointment
Schedule an individual 15-minute appointment with a Graduate Admissions Advisor for questions about your intended program, application, or admission conditions.
Graduate Applicant Support 1:1 Appointment
Connect with a Graduate Admissions Advisor about your application to Hunter College. Please select this appointment option if you have a graduate application in progress or already submitted.
- Graduate Applicant Support Individual Appointment (virtual)
- Email an advisor at email@example.com if you have a question about your application, or to submit materials for your submitted application
Newly Admitted Graduate Student Appointments
- Review the New Students page for next steps.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a new student and need additional support.
- To find your Administrative Advisor, select your program from the list on the Academics page.
Graduate Education and Leadership Information Sessions
Join a Graduate Admissions Information Session for an overview of the graduate application process for Teacher Education and Leadership programs, or specific programs within an area of study including Applied Behavior Analysis, Severe/Multiple Disabilities, or our EdD in Instructional Leadership.
Counseling Programs Information Sessions
Prospective counseling students are highly encouraged to attend this graduate admissions information session for an overview of the Counseling programs in Mental Health Counseling, School Counseling and Rehabilitation Counseling, licensure or certification, and the application process.
Graduate Applicant Q&A Sessions
Sign up for this group chat and Q&A to gain assistance with completing graduate application requirements for your intended program.
Undergraduate Education Pre-Major Information Sessions
Undergraduate students who want to join an Education major must attend an information session and have their transcripts reviewed for eligibility.
- RSVP to attend a Pre-Major Information Session
- If you can’t attend an Information Session, contact email@example.com to request an individual appointment
Graduate Admission Program Inquiries
Undergraduate Teacher Education Program (UTEP) Inquiries
Call our Office/Leave a Voicemail
Sign Up for Our Email List
Stay connected and receive emails about our upcoming graduate information sessions, application deadlines, and new programs.