Childhood Education (MSEd)
Welcome to the Childhood Education (MSEd) program home page. Use this page as a guide to the Childhood Education (MSEd) program from acceptance to graduation.
Academic Plan: CHED-MSED
The Childhood Education program offers two tracks (or subplans).
- Track 1 (Subplan: CHEDTKONE) is an evening program designed with career changers in mind that allows students to adapt the pace of the program to their needs.
- Track 2 (Subplan: CHEDTKTWO) is a two-year, full-time, daytime, clinically-rich program.
Certification: This program leads to New York State certification in Childhood Education.
- Terrie Epstein, Interim Faculty Advisor
- Christina Torossian, Administrative Advisor
- Robin O’Leary, Clinical Placement Specialist
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with an advisor, please select from the options below.
If you have general questions or need to follow up on a submitted form email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Sequence and Program Tracker
Consult the course sequence guides for a suggested order of education courses. Students must meet with the faculty advisor to determine their particular course of study before registering for classes.
Course Descriptions, Progress Standards and Exit Requirements
Review the course descriptions, progress standards, and exit requirements in the Course Catalog for track 1 and track 2.