General New Student Orientation – Teacher Education, Leadership and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Tue, Jul 11 5:00pm-6:00pm
Most new students will attend three orientations to cover all the information needed to start:
- Part 1: General New Student Orientation
- Part 2: Program Advising Session
- Part 3: Clinical Experiences and Fingerprinting Overview
You can attend these events in any order.
Part 1: General New Student Orientation
Do you have questions about being a newly admitted School of Education student? Join us for our online orientation.
We will go over:
- Submitting immunization paperwork and official transcripts
- How to find your advisors
- Hunter College School of Education course structures (course times, locations etc.)
- Student supports at Hunter College and more!
You can access this session over the phone or on your computer, we will be using a PowerPoint presentation. If you need accommodations, please email our New Student Liaison at email@example.com.
Part 2: Program Advising Session
Please also plan to attend your Program Advising Session where you will learn about the course of study, fieldwork and progress standard requirements for your program. Program Advising Sessions are still being finalized, when posted they will be listed on your program page.
Part 3: Clinical Experiences and Fingerprinting Overview
Please also plan to attend a Clinical Experiences and Fingerprinting Overview session where you will learn more about the New York State fingerprinting process and other requirements. Sessions are still being finalized and when posted they will be listed on your program page.
- Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students
- Event Categories:
- Events, Orientation
- School of Education Office of Academic and Student Affairs