Most new students will attend three orientations to cover all the information needed to start:
- Part 1: General New Student Orientation
- Part 2: Program Advising Session
- Part 3: Clinical Experiences and Fingerprinting Overview
You can attend these events in any order.
Do you have questions about being a newly admitted School of Education student? Join us for Part 1: General New Student Orientation online.
We will go over:
- Submitting immunization paperwork and official transcripts
- How to find your advisors
- Hunter College School of Education course structures (course times, locations etc.)
- Student supports at Hunter College and more!
You can access this session over the phone or on your computer, we will be using a PowerPoint presentation. If you need accommodations, please email our New Student Liaison at email@example.com.