Educational Leadership SBL/SDL (MSEd) – ADSUP Cohort – Course Sequence and Program Tracker
Academic Plan: SDL-MSED
This is a recommended sequence of courses for the Educational Leadership SBL/SDL (MSEd) – ADSUP Cohort. Students must consult with their faculty advisor to determine their individualized course of study before registering for classes.
- ADSUP 704 – Leadership to Enhance Human Resources (4 credits)
- ADSUP 731 – Using Data, Technology and Assessment to Plan and Design Curriculum and Instruction (4 credits)
- ADSUP 716 – Leadership Strategies for School Reform (4 credits)
- ADSUP 715 – Supervision for the Improvement of Instruction (4 credits)
- School Building Leader (SBL) Exam
- Educating All Students (EAS) Exam
- Students who have previously taken the Educating All Students (EAS) exam and passed do not have to take it again.
- ADSUP 721 – Legal Issues, Finance, Facilities, and Operations (4 credits)
- ADSUP 741 – School District Leadership: Problems and Issues (4 credits)
- School District Leader (SDL) Exam – Parts 1 and 2
Students must apply for graduation the semester before their planned graduation. Refer to the Graduation and Commencement page for full policies and procedures.
- ADSUP 717 – Seminar in Evaluating and Applying Educational Research (4 credits)
- ADSUP 751 – District and School-Based Experience Seminar in Administration and Supervision (KC) (4 credits)
Students must apply for certification in their final semester. Refer to the Certification page for requirements and step by step instructions.
- Total 32 credits