Join the Amber Charter School team to help build lifelong learners.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters preferred
- NYS Teacher Certification
- Literacy B-6 Certification
- Knowledge of Orton-Gillingham, Wilson’s Foundations, and/or other literacy intervention programs.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching at elementary level.
- Develops lesson plans and supplementary materials in literacy.
- Assesses students formally and informally
- Provides individualized and small group instruction in literacy.
- Establishes a classroom environment that is conducive to learning for students of academically challenges abilities.
Please apply on our website.
|Job Category||Childhood, Early Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Amber Charter School|
|Contact Name||Rachel Miller, Talent Associate|
|Application End Date||1/31/2020|
|Position Title||Title I Literacy Teacher|