The Immigrant Social Services Children & Youth Programs is looking for a facilitator to work collaboratively with the program site team to create a youth-centered, interest-driven, inquiry-based enriched learning environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day guidance, care, support, and safety of a group of youth participants.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with youth participants of diverse backgrounds and needs.
- Help plan and implement purposeful, developmentally appropriate, and socially engaging hands-on learning experiences
- Cultivate effective study skills and provide guidance to support students’ daily practice of completing assignments
- Minimum A.A. degree or be currently enrolled in college with appropriate training, certification, experience, and strong academic record in area of study.
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent experience in education or related field preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively and respectfully with a broad range of diverse constituents, including parents/guardians.
- Self-starter with the ability to think and act independently and problem solve, manage multiple priorities effectively, and adapt quickly.
|Job Category||Early Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Immigrant Social Services|
|Contact Name||Raymond Pan|
|Application End Date||10/31/2019|
|Position Title||CHILDREN & YOUTH PROGRAMS FACILITATOR/EDUCATOR|