- Implement instruction based on The Creative Curriculum and Prekindergarten Performance Standards
- NYC aligned with children’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) goals and objectives
- Adhere to the professional standards recommended by the National Association for the Education of Young Children to maintain accreditation
- Minimum Qualifications: M.S. in Special Education.
- New York State teacher certification in Special Education K-12 (prior to February 2004) or an internship certificate
- Initial or professional certification in Students with Disabilities, Birth-Grade 2.
- Please check out our recruitment video on the agency website https://www.voa-gny.org/videos/bronx-early-learning-center-2017
|Job Category||Early Childhood, Students with Disabilities|
|Organization/School Name||Bronx Early Learning Center|
|Contact Name||Christina Torres|
|Application End Date||n/a|
|Position Title||Special Education Teacher|