Who You Are
- An education reformer with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A self-reflective and self-aware teammate who is dedicated to aligning their classroom to Democracy Prep’s commitment to anti racism.
- A graduate of a Bachelor’s degree program (required), with 2 years of urban teaching experience and state certification (preferred).
What You’ll Do
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum.
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice.
- Continuously improve your professional practice through weekly coaching sessions.
|Organization/School Name||Democracy prep|
|Application End Date||n/a|
|Position Title||Secondary Math Teacher|