This is an ideal position for someone with experience providing direct services to youth and who is excited about supporting academic success and personal growth in an elementary school setting .
- Support students and teachers in creating calm and productive learning spaces marked by mutual respect
- Work collaboratively with a team to nurture a positive and inclusive school climate
- Help students to be successful by providing clear expectations, modeling positive behaviors, and following intervention practices when needed
- Attending and participating in events outside of normal school hours, and performing such other duties as the school may reasonably assign
- Regularly lead small social emotional learning groups with students.
|Job Category||Childhood, Early Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Brooklyn Prospect schools|
|Application End Date||n/a|
|Position Title||School Culture Assistant|