- QSAC Special Education Teachers require NY State certification (Students with Disabilities / B-2, 1-6, 7-12).
- Teachers will implement Individualized Education Plans (IEP) goals to QSAC students.
- Teachers will support and teach students with a wide range of learning, mental and emotional disabilities.
- Education & Student Engagement
- Conduct formal and informal assessments of educational programs and behavior interventions
- Implement and adhere to IFSP/IEP/Student Program
- Prepare for and attend all pertinent pre IEP and IEP conferences
- Administer curriculum-based and standardized assessments
- Differentiate learning based on the needs of individual students and IEP goals
|Job Category||Childhood, Early Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Quality Service for the Autism Community (QSAC)|
|Contact Name||Clare Schaeffler|
|Contact Phone||12122445560 ex 2041|
|Application End Date||1/8/2020|
|Position Title||Special Education Teacher|