Posted 4 months ago
New Leaf Mental Health Counseling is a growing Latinx-owned group practice that is committed to providing quality, enjoyable, and affordable mental health care for all. We are looking to bring on a motivated Psychotherapist who is looking to jumpstart their career and gain valuable experience while working in a supportive environment to meet with our clients in a remote setting. The ideal candidate should have exceptional people, organizational, and time management skills. If you have previous experience working in a clinical setting or client facing role we’d like to hear from you. Recent graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Must be either a New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor or limited permit holder.
- Proven understanding of The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, mental health diagnoses and treatment approaches for all ages.
- 0 to 1 year of post master’s clinical experience.
- Have experience working with racially and ethnically diverse populations.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
- Evening and weekend availability.
|Organization/School Name||New Leaf Mental Health Counseling PLLC|
|Contact Name||Laura Rodriguez, M.A, LMHC|
|Application End Date||Until Filled|