The DOE is looking for a recruitment associate to help with managing all local recruitment efforts. This includes coordinating both the logistical and administrative components for all potential teacher candidates interested in discovering their best pathway to the classroom. In addition, the Recruitment Associate will manage all outgoing email and phone communication to potential candidates, community partners and organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6+ months’ experience working in an office setting strongly preferred
- 2 year minimum experience in a customer/client service role
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please visit Recruitment Associate Job Description to learn more.
|Organization/School Name||NYC Department of Education|
|Contact Name||Andrae Mitchell|
|Application End Date||10/25/2019|
|Position Title||NYC Department of Education Recruitment Associate|