Queens Community House (QCH) is a multi-site nonprofit organization serving the diverse population of Queens through a broad network of programs for children and youth, adults and families, and older adults. They are looking for a Multi-Site Supervisor. If you would like to join their team, please forward your cover letter and resume, with subject line “Multi-Site Supervisor” to Recruitment@qchnyc.org
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred) in Education, Social Work, Child Development, or a related field.
- At least 18 credit hours from an accredited college or university in the field of Education.
- Three (3) or more years supervising staff as a Program Director of sizeable programs
- Five (5) or more years work experience in the Youth Development Field.
- NYS OCFS School Age Child Care (SACC) Director credentials preferred or requirement to secure and maintain SACC credential training and certification.
|Job Category||Adolescent Grades 7-12, Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Queens Community House (QCH)|
|Application End Date||ASAP|
|Position Title||Multi-Site Supervisor|