Head Teacher will design and maintain a classroom environment that facilitates:
- active hands-on learning
- group management
- self-expression and choice
- inclusion of all children, parents, volunteers and staff
- Master’s degree or be in near completion and at least 2-3 years experience working in a progressive early childhood environment.
- Hold certification and/or license in Early Childhood Education.
- All candidates should be warm, nurturing, creative, engaging, and have a passion for working with young children
- Knowledge of the Jewish Holidays
- Experience in emergent curriculum and a background in constructivist- play based settings is a plus
|Job Category||Early Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Magen David Yeshivah|
|Contact Name||Joe Mineo|
|Application End Date||12/31/2019|
|Position Title||Early Childhood Lead Teacher|