Learning English-Creative Education Writer
Posted 6 months ago
- Develops original, dynamic educational content for English learners worldwide.
- Presentation of content, including engaging teaching techniques, uses the latest tools and includes researching, writing, producing, presenting and coordinating the production of Learning English content for all platforms.
- Work closely with producers and editors to create high-end original graphics for Learning English products that will be placed on television stations, VOA programs as well as digital and social media platforms.
- Suggest creative storytelling techniques, and character-driven stories, and contribute to storyboard drafting. Edit short-form content for social and emerging platforms.
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) certification is required.
- Must be fluent in English as well as other VOA languages.
- Fluency in languages includes oral and written fluency At least five years of experience creating educational content for English Learners.
- Experience includes content creation for English Learning apps and or projects related to English Learning content creation.
- Content creation includes visually compelling content, lessons using graphical elements and or visual elements, creative illustrations.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills. Ability to work independently.
For more information and to apply visit link provided below.
|Job Category||TESOL Adult, TESOL PK-12|
|Organization/School Name||Voice of America|
|Contact Name||Dr. Laura Baecher|
|Application End Date||n/a|
|Position Title||LEARNING ENGLISH-CREATIVE EDUCATION WRITER|