What you can expect
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates through the recruiting process: screening candidates, scheduling interviews and sending offer letters.
- Manage job descriptions and job postings.
- Partner with managers to create an outstanding on-boarding experience for all new hires (including IT, conducting new hire orientations, etc).
- Process paperwork with payroll department.
- 1+ years of experience in HR or Operations.
- Strong Excel skills with proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, with little to no supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with strong attention to detail.
|Organization/School Name||Magen David Yeshivah|
|Contact Name||Giselle Pemberton|
|Application End Date||12/31/2019|
|Position Title||HR Coordinator|