South Bronx Community Charter High School was borne out of the Young Men’s Initiative in NYC.
They are committed to dramatically increasing the educational opportunities and outcomes for young men and women in the South Bronx.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in subject area to be taught, Master’s Degree preferred
- Valid NYS Certification preferred
- Demonstrates evidence of high student achievement
- Sustained effectiveness teaching in an urban public high school preferred
- Spanish language proficiency a plus
|Job Category||Adolescent Grades 7-12, Students with Disabilities|
|Organization/School Name||South Bronx Community Charter H.S.|
|Contact Name||Brandon Corley|
|Application End Date||08/15/20|
|Position Title||H.S. Special Education Teacher|