Magen David Yeshivah High School is looking for a School Nurse that will be responsible for the healthcare of our students and staff members.
- Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Assessing the status of student and staff immunization documentation, when necessary.
- Promoting an optimal level of wellness among students and staff by providing healthcare services, such as immunizations.
- Developing and implementing health plans for students with specific health needs.
- Carrying out health assessments and screening for deficits in vision, hearing, growth, and/or development of students.
- Planning and implementing school health management protocols and procedures, especially for emergency situations.
- Providing referrals, to parents or staff, for intervention and remediation of abnormal or worrying health conditions affecting students.
- Completing medical paperwork, when necessary.
- Must be a New York State registered Nurse. Pediatric experience is desirable, but not necessary.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch.
|Organization/School Name||Magen David Yeshivah|
|Contact Name||Sannam Butt|
|Contact Phone||718-676-0215 x113|
|Application End Date||8/15/2020|
|Position Title||High School Nurse|