Who You Are
- You’re a dedicated educator who is committed to serving students from all backgrounds.
- You approach learning via a growth mindset and have a proven track record of engaging students.
- You’re reflective, seek & effectively apply feedback, and strive to learn from those around you.
- You make informed decisions about lesson planning based on data and have demonstrated success in tailoring instruction to the needs of diverse learners.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll help pupils develop critical-thinking abilities by gaining an understanding of math concepts and practices.
- You’ll use both formal & informal assessment data about student thinking to inform instruction.
- You’ll use an inquiry-driven approach to support student success on Regents exams.
- You’ll attend professional development workshops and meet with colleagues to analyze data & plan instructional responses.
Why New Visions?
- You can expect to receive enhanced instructional support, a range of professional development opportunities, access to flexible data tools, and the opportunity to join a passionate team of educators.
- You’ll be empowered to meet each of your student’s needs through a collaborative and innovative learning environment.
- Most importantly, you’ll continue to inspire & make a difference in students’ lives.
|Job Category||Adolescent Grades 7-12|
|Organization/School Name||New Visions for Public Schools|
|Contact Name||Principal Dieujuste|
|Application End Date||3/31/2021|