The Charter High School for Law and Social Justice is looking for a High School Chemistry Teacher.
- Content Knowledge and Planning.
- Exhibit an understanding of and skills relevant to the subject area(s) taught.
- Demonstrate an ability to make topics and activities meaningful and relevant to each student.
- Integrate available technology resources compatible with students’ needs and abilities.
- Develop lesson plans that are clear, logical, and sequential using Understanding by Design principles.
- Bachelors in a related field.
- Masters in Secondary Education or related field
- NYS Certification in a related field or Certification in process in a related field.
- At least two years of prior teaching experience.
Please visit The Charter High School for Law and Social Justice Online Application to apply.
|Job Category||Adolescent Grades 7-12|
|Organization/School Name||The Charter High School for Law and Social Justice|
|Contact Name||Richard Burke|
|Contact Phone||(347) 696-0042|
|Application End Date||09/20/2019|
|Position Title||High School Chemistry Teacher|