- Part Time: 4 Cases, 14 hours/week
A hearing education teacher at iHOPE:
- uses various forms of sign language including signed exact English to help students communicate, develop receptive and expressive language, as well as to achieve academic goals.
- works with a trans-disciplinary team including the special education teacher, speech and language pathologist, assistive technology specialist, and OT, PT and vision education teacher.
- works with students one-to-one as well as in the classroom.
- meets with collaborators to determine the best form of sign language to meet the needs of each student.
|Job Category||Childhood, Students with Disabilities|
|Organization/School Name||The International Academy of Hope (iHOPE)|
|Contact Name||Afsana Ahad|
|Application End Date||4/16/2021|
|Position Title||Hearing Education Teacher|