Baruch College Honors Program is seeking a Part0 Time Graduate Assistant.
The Honors Graduate Assistant helps support the primary activities of Honors, from admissions and recruitment, advisement, wellness and academic support, fellowships, and community-building activities. The GA works with the Directors and Advisors on student affairs and operations to create and promote high-impact activities, including peer mentorship, civic engagement, undergraduate research, and arts and cultural engagement.
The Honors Graduate Assistant, under supervision, takes a primary role in programming/event planning and communication platforms for students, while supporting fellowships, First-Year Seminar instruction, and departmental assessment.
- Must be a graduate student, ideally within a Higher Education degree program
- Possess strong communication skills and is detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and a variety of social media platforms
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of student information
15 to20 hours/week. This is a paid ($15.61 per hour) graduate assistant opportunity. Flexible schedule with hours to be filled between Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 5:30 p.m.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to the Honors Program at Baruch.Honors@baruch.cuny.edu.
|Organization/School Name||Baruch College Honors Program|
|Contact Name||Honors Program|
|Application End Date||Ongoing|
|Position Title||Graduate Assistant|