The École, formerly École Internationale de New York, is an independent French-American bilingual school in Gramercy. The school offers an academic, bilingual program and enrolls more than 200 students from 2 years through 8th grade. They are currently seeking a full-time elementary school teacher for the 2021-22 school year.
Teaching Duties include
- Teaching English Language Arts, Math, and Social Studies to elementary students
- Working closely with a French counterpart to harmonize the French and English curricula and co-teach bilingual lessons
- Amending and developing curricula as necessary
- Accommodating students with individual needs
- Teaching certificate and/or advanced degree.
- At least two years of recent experience teaching elementary school.
- Innovative professional with strong collaborative skills, passion for teaching children, experience with new technology
- Preferred: Experience in bilingual/dual language and international, independent education. Proficiency in French is an asset but not required.
|Job Category||Bilingual Education, Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||The École|
|Contact Name||Rachel Loble|
|Application End Date||July 20, 2021|
|Position Title||Full-time Elementary Head Teacher|