Beit Rabban Day School is an innovative, non-denominational Jewish school on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Late October until mid-February
- Full time when school is in-person; pro-rated if school switches to remote learning
- Plan and teach Hebrew classes, including spoken Hebrew and Hebrew reading and writing.
- Support teaching of other subjects, including literacy, math, social studies and Jewish studies.
- Speak in Hebrew during nearly all classes in order to create a partial immersion atmosphere.
- Graduate Degree or certificate in education.
- Past experience as a classroom teacher.
- Fluency (near native or native) in Hebrew.
- Strong Jewish background and knowledge of Jewish tradition, practice and culture.
|Job Category||Childhood, Early Childhood|
|Organization/School Name||Beit Rabban Day School|
|Contact Name||Nicole Weiss|
|Application End Date||10/18/2020|
|Position Title||First Grade Hebrew Teacher Maternity Leave|