Summer Program Positions
In Summer 2021, we will be running all our programs completely online. We invite college professors, middle and high school teachers, or graduate students to work as faculty or junior faculty at either:
BEAM Summer Away
- $5,000 (or $3,300 for junior faculty such as graduate students or early-career teachers) for five weeks (four of teaching and program contribution, plus pre-camp training and post-camp wrap-up discussions. If there is technology you need to participate, we will lend you some.
- The CA dates (for students from LA) will be June 16 to July 20th, 2021.
- The NY dates (for students from NYC) will be June 30th August 3rd, 2021.
Apply via the BEAM Summer Away Faculty Application.
- $2,200-$5,600 for six weeks depending on course load (part-time positions available). If you have technology you need to participate, we will lend you some.
- LA Dates: June 16 (14th for Junior Faculty) to July 27, 2021
- NYC Dates: June 30 (28th for Junior Faculty) to August 9, 2021
Apply via the BEAM Discovery Summer Faculty Application.
- Be a college professor, middle and high school teacher, or graduate student
- Experience with other extracurricular outreach programs (such as math summer programs or math circles, MATHCOUNTS, programming workshops, or similar) are also a plus.
- Note: We will provide mentorship, textbooks, and other resources as needed.
For more information and the application, contact us at email@example.com or visit the BEAM Jobs Page.
|Job Category||Adolescent Grades 7-12|