Posted 6 months ago
Grand St. Settlement is seeking an Education Coordinator to supervise teachers who are responsible for the successful operation of the classrooms. The Education Coordinator plans and collaborates with other coordinators and staff in GSS’s Early Childhood Services Program to ensure that outcomes are achieved for children of all abilities.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Position requires a current New York State N-6 certification
- Clearance through Department of Investigations (DOI) Finger printing, New York State (NYS) Central Registry, Sex Offender Registry, Clearance, three reference checks, physical examination with updated TB test, varicella, TDAP, MMR Meet all health requirements in Article 47 (DOHMH) and Head Start Performance Standards.
- Obtain First Aid/CPR preventive Infectious Diseases certificate within the first year of employment.
- If hired, Grand Street requires all potential employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster.
- Excellent writing skills and computer proficiency.
- Must have demonstrated achievement in supervision and management, family and community partnerships and collaborating with diverse teams.
For more information about the position please visit Grand Street Settlement Job Postings page.
|Job Category||ADSUP - School Leader, Early Childhood, Other|
|Organization/School Name||Grand St Settlement|
|Contact Name||Ayana Reefe|
|Application End Date||N/A|
|Position Title||Education Coordinator|