Sheltering Arms is currently seeking Group Teachers for Mother Hale Learning Center located in Harlem, NY. Group Teachers will maintain the classroom environment and develop a program of sound educational goals appropriate to the age and developmental level of the children.
- Develops a sound program that meets educational goals and implements effective program curriculum
- Supervises children in all activities, including trips and outings
- Promotes sound parent relationships; attends/participates in group parent meetings; conducts regular group conferences based on daily observations; maintains weekly progress reports and completes assessment.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education required, with commitment to Master’s study plan, OR Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education + NYS Teacher
- Certification in Early Childhood, Birth-Grade 2 is required
- Two years of prior experience working in a classroom setting with the Early Childhood population
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
|Job Category||Childhood, Early Childhood, Educational Psychology|
|Organization/School Name||Sheltering Arms|
|Contact Name||Jennifer Rodriguez|
|Application End Date||12/30/2019|
|Position Title||Early Childhood Head Teacher|