• Responsible for site level procurement of supplies and inventory management
• Local manager for transportation, food services, facilities maintenance, security and other third party service contracts
• Manage all aspects of free and reduced lunch program/process, including managing the entire application process
• Coordinate technology implementation (planning, procurement, and training)
• Oversee enrollment at school site
• Support all operational and logistical projects for start-up operations.
• Responsible for staying on top of city-wide regulations to ensure that the school is in compliance with the city and the Department of Education guidelines.
• Oversees and organizes the accreditation process
|Job Category||Adolescent Grades 7-12|
|Organization/School Name||The Earl Monroe New Renaissance Basketball Academy|
|Contact Name||Brandy Whitfield|
|Application End Date||2/15/2021|
|Position Title||Director of Operations|