Posted 6 months ago
Grand St. Settlement is seeking a Center Director to provide high-quality, culturally competent child development and program administrative services to Grand St. Settlement Early Childhood Programs. The Center Director manages teaching staff and comprehensive services for the successful operation of the program.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Position requires a current New York State N-6 certification.
- Excellent writing skills and computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have demonstrated achievement in supervision and management, family and community partnerships and collaborating with diverse teams.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Google Email, Zoom and Google Classrooms.
For more information about duties visit link provided below.
|Job Category||Early Childhood, Other|
|Organization/School Name||Grand St Settlement|
|Contact Name||Ayana Reefe|
|Application End Date||N/A|
|Position Title||Center Director|