The Development & Communications Coordinator plays an important role in the Development Department by ensuring fundraising success through supporting annual fund campaigns, major gifts, prospect research, and special events. They will report directly to our Chief Development Officer and support all areas of managing our development efforts. This position is ideal for an individual who enjoys challenges, is results driven, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and building relationships.
We’re looking for someone who has some degree of work experience in an administrative position, has a Bachelor’s degree, or is actively working toward degree completion, is confident with MS Office/Google Suite and comfortable learning new systems.
- Email email@example.com with Development and Communications Coordinator as the subject line and attach the following:
- Cover letter that includes your salary requirements
- BTNY Questionnaire
- Send answers to the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you really good at professionally?
- What are you not good at or not interested in doing professionally?
|Organization/School Name||Breakthrough NY|
|Contact Name||Laura Amerman|
|Application End Date||9/28/2019|
|Position Title||Development & Communications Coordinator|