New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) is a leading non-profit organization in New York that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. They are looking for a Bilingual Mental Health Therapist.
- Includes some evening hours and (1) weekend day
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Creative Arts Therapy
- MHC, MFT and CAT candidates must either have a Permit or be Permit eligible (NYPCC will sponsor candidates for the Permit)
- Possession of an LMSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCAT is a PLUS!
|Job Category||Counseling, Other|