Harlem Empowerment Project
Harlem Empowerment Project (HEP) is looking for a part-time instructor for an Adult ESL Literacy class.
- Teach and manage an Adult ESL Literacy class primarily for Arabic women who had little or no schooling in their home countries
- Create lesson plans and activities for students of varying abilities and needs
- Keep accurate and detailed records on attendance, and student progress
- Communicate effectively with other members of the HEP team on student progress
- College graduate with teacher training qualification
- Minimum one year teaching experience
- Experience teaching adults with little or no formal education
- Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 12:00 PM to 2 PM in East Harlem.
|Job Category||TESOL Adult, TESOL PK-12|
|Organization/School Name||Harlem Empowerment Project|
|Contact Name||Tim Warren|
|Application End Date||10/31/2019|
|Position Title||Adult ESL Literacy Teacher|