- This event has passed.
Thriving in a Digital Environment: Resources and Supports for Students
Wed, Jul 8 2020 5:00pm-6:00pm
During these rapidly changing times, the School of Education would like to hear from you. Each Thriving session will focus on a different topic and will cover upcoming deadlines, announcements, events and resources available to students. Advisors will be on hand to answer questions and connect you with appropriate resources.
These sessions will be held online via Zoom. Please RSVP to obtain the Zoom link and password for the session.
- July 23rd – Updates and General Q&A
- August 4th – Financial Aid and General Q&A
- August 19th – Successful Online Classes and General Q&A
- September 3rd – Successful Online Classes and General Q&A
- September 17th – Updates and General Q&A (rescheduled from the 15th)
- September 30th – Wellness and Mental Health plus General Q&A* This session will be held from 4-5PM
- October 15th – Updates and General Q&A
- October 27th – Graduation, Certification and Licensure plus General Q&A
- December 3rd – Graduation, Certification and Licensure plus General Q&A
- December 15th – Career Supports and General Q&A (This event will be rescheduled for January)