- This event has passed.
Newly Admitted Students Day
Update: Please review the agenda below:
- 4:00PM New Students may check in at the Hunter College West Building Lobby
- 4:00PM-5:15PM 8th Floor Faculty Dining Room in the West Building for a Student Fair and Faculty and Student Meet & Greet with Refreshments
- 5:30PM-7:00PM Room W714 School of Education Office of Academic and Student Affairs Orientation (OASA) and Dean’s Welcome
*Some programs within the School of Education may hold additional program-specific orientations on a different day OR after 7PM on Newly Admitted Student’s Day. If your program is hosting a program-specific breakout session on Newly Admitted Students Day, you will receive confirmation after RSVPing to the event.
The Hunter College School of Education invites you to attend our Fall 2019 Newly Admitted Students Day on Thursday, June 27th at 4PM for newly admitted graduate students. You may check-in at the Hunter College West Building Lobby.
During Newly Admitted Student Day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet current students in the program
- Speak with Administrative Advisors and representatives from our faculty
- Review support systems, processes, and other information for all School of Education students presented by the Office of Academic and Student Affairs
We’re looking forward to meeting you!