- This event has passed.
General New Student Orientation – Fall 2022 – Teacher Education, Leadership and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Wed, Jul 13 2022 5:00pm-6:00pm
Welcome Fall 2022 new students!
Most new students will attend two orientations to cover all the information needed to start your program:
- Part 1: General New Student Orientation
- Part 2: Program Advising Session
You can attend these events in any order.
Part 1: General New Student Orientation
Do you have questions about being a newly admitted School of Education student? Join us for our online orientation.
We will go over:
- Submitting immunization paperwork and official transcripts
- How to find your advisors
- Hunter College School of Education course structures (course times, locations etc.)
- Student supports at Hunter College and more!
You can access this session over the phone or on your computer, we will be using a PowerPoint presentation. If you need accommodations, please email our New Student Liaison, Kristen Hall at email@example.com.
Part 2: Program Advising Session
Please also plan to attend your Program Advising Session where you will learn about the course of study, fieldwork and progress standard requirements for your program. Program Advising Sessions are still be finalized, when posted they will be listed on your program page.