- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk About Equity: A Student Led Conversation about the Student Experience in the School of Education
Wed, Jan 26 4:00pm-5:30pm
The School of Education (SOE) encourages the SOE community to be a part of the upcoming conversation: Let’s Talk About Equity: A Student Led Conversation about the Student Experience in the School of Education that will take place on Wednesday, January 26th from 4:00 – 5:30pm, online via Zoom. Registrants will be provided with the Zoom link after RSVP’ing.
Hear from staff, and faculty and especially students about their experiences being a part of School of Education communities. A group of panelists will share stories and personal experiences as a way to respond to the following questions:
- How can we listen to and support students within the college and communities who have been subjected to systemic silence?
- What does it mean to be heard?
- What do we need from faculty/staff?
- How can students ensure their voices are heard on campuses and within communities?
- How can there be stronger collective action?
Participants will also engage in small group discussions in breakout groups.
Come back here for more information on panelists and moderators.
Registration is required.