- This event has passed.
Event Series: DIY Video for Observation and edTPA
DIY Video for Observation and edTPA
Thu, Nov 4 2021 3:30pm-4:30pmFree Admission
If you are student teaching, in practicum or fieldwork, do you know you may need to record and submit videos of yourself in class? Do you understand all of the steps required to make that happen? Do you understand the edTPA technical requirements? The Frankfort Center will walk you through each step of the process, including collecting consent forms (and why this is important), various methods, tools and best practices to record yourself, and submitting your video.
By the end of this workshop students will be able to:
- Collect and retain appropriate consent forms on paper or electronically
- Capture video of yourself teaching either live or online
- Upload videos to your Huntersoe.org Google Drive account
- Submit the recording to your field supervisor and faculty
- Prepare the recordings for edTPA submission
Please RSVP for this event.