Student Reception and Support During COVID-19
We are committed to supporting our students as faculty and staff work remotely during this time.
The School of Education Reception is open virtually to assist students. Whether you are on campus or off campus, we are here to help.
Updates from the School of Education during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
For updates and guidance emails that were sent from the School of Education in response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency please visit education.hunter.cuny.edu/coronavirus.
Fall 2020 Course Lookup
Hunter College School of Education is preparing for a predominantly online Fall 2020 semester, with the exception of a small number of courses in which a hybrid model has been requested. The limited number of courses that are likely to be in person include, among others, those dependent on labs, professional equipment, and clinical placements. If a course will be in person, it will be with limited sessions on campus and all will observe safety measures and social distancing plans submitted and reviewed to meet state health standards.
The Fall Course Lookup Tool is available now and has information about the format of your course, as well as the chosen technology platform and frequency of live meetings.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Twitter for updates and answers @HC_SOE
- Give us a call and leave a voicemail with your email address so that we can respond to your questions – (212) 772-4624.
- Join our bi-weekly discussion series – Thriving in School During COVID 19.
- If you are feeling anxious and need someone to speak with contact Counseling and Wellness Services. Services are available via phone and video chat.
Make An Advising Appointment
To make an appointment with an advisor, please select from the options below.
If you have general questions or need to follow up on a submitted form email email@example.com.