Urban Teacher Residency – Adolescent Chemistry (MA)


The Urban Teacher Residency program at Hunter College is a NYS certification program for Adolescent Chemistry (MA) and you will apply for your certification through the New York State Education Department (NYSED).

You will apply for a Transitional B at the beginning of the program and will apply for Initial Certification upon graduation. Once you have completed three years of full-time paid teaching experience you can apply for your Professional Certification.