Subsidized Bilingual Extension Program


As a participant in the Subsidized Bilingual Extension Program, you will complete a New York State certification program for Bilingual Education Extension: NYS Teachers (Advanced Certificate) and will apply for your certification through the New York State Education Department (NYSED). You will apply for either initial and professional certification.